Midweight Creative Team
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR –
Established creative teams only Apply!
We require an established and well-motivated midweight creative team made up of an Art Director and Copywriter with minimum 2 to 4 years BTL experience, full of ideas and creativity.
You will love coming up with big ideas and working out the best way to bring them to life.
You will work on a variety of new and exciting client recent wins as well as some of our well-known huge global brands.
Working closely with project leaders, strategy and designers you’ll be expected to create, craft and deliver a high standard of output to meet deadlines and exceed client expectations.
Part of the role includes championing the creative thinking of a well-known fun and playful global brand within the alcohol sector.
The team we are looking for must have minimum 2 years’ experience working together on integrated TTL campaigns and the ability to work across a number of brands within FMCG, luxury and fashion sectors.
The ideal team will be an established Junior team looking for the next step up or a Current midweight team looking for new and exciting challenge in a new agency!
ONLY APPLY AS AN ESTABLISHED TEAM
RPM creates ideas people want to spend time with. We’re an independent creative agency with a strong belief in purposeful brand experiences that change consumer and shopper behaviour. We have been doing this since 1993.
We believe that as humans, we trust people who do what they say, and it’s no different when building brands. We excel at creating meaningful brand interactions in the channels that are in closest contact with consumers: live, retail and digital.
OUR CREATIVE STUDIO
We have a lively working studio made up of individuals from all over the world, who love to learn, be inspired and strive to produce top quality creative. The department has a friendly atmosphere with a good team mentality. It is a workplace ideal for those who love to be creative and do so with a smile. There is also a fantastic work/play/life balance that we feel is unique to our agency.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE PARTY
As a team you must be punctual, enthusiastic proactive thinkers who have a good eye for design and a real passion for creative craft. Whether it’s a one-day job, a two-month project or an internal assignment, we expect you to approach every project with the same high level of enthusiasm.
- Inspire those around you with innovative, intelligent thinking and strong visual direction/copywriting
- Take pride in your work and show a real passion for the creative idea, art direction detail and craft within copy writing
- Have photo shoot experience
- Demonstrate a high standard of work when using InDesign, Photoshop and have some experience of working in PowerPoint
- Have a great level of design and layout knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the English language – spelling, punctuation, etc
- Produce scamps to a client presentable standard
- Create mood boards that inspire and help support your thinking
- Have strong insight-driven rationale for all work and creative ideas
- Ability to analyse and apply existing brand guidelines into thinking
- Adapt copy writing style to a number of different brands
- Have the ability to conceptualise within the tone of voice style boundaries from existing brand guidelines, as well as writing and crafting inspiring and emotive headlines, descriptions, body copy, storyboards and consumer journeys
- Occasionally work individually or with another partner if team partner is away
This is a great opportunity working within a very creative team, creating impactful communications across Europe and developing design best practices for the brands.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
On joining the RPM family you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will also be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including
- 20 days annual leave plus 3 bonus days at Christmas / New Year
- Your birthday off on us!
- Bike to Work scheme
- Early Finish Friday - 4 pm. Conditions apply
- Income protection and life assurance schemes
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- In house masseuse
- Referral bonus for new hires
- Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free breakfast, tea and coffee
- Socials and sports teams
and many more...
SO WHAT NOW?
If you think you’ve got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations and where possible a link to your portfolio.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply as a team or tag your partner so we know who that is.
No agencies please.