Creative Director (Communications)
The Creative Director runs the Creative Communications Team at RPM. The focus of this team is to oversee all of the integrated advertising and comms-reliant briefs that enter the agency – those briefs where a big idea is needed, and the channels are yet to be decided. You will be a very strong conceptual copywriter, even if your trade was Art Direction. You must be good with creative strategy, know how to take a brief, challenge and support a creative process, build teams and client relationships.
You are someone who can help take our creative output to the next level. A person who is obsessed with words and their power to sell, solve, stick and suggest. A person who is obsessed with Art and its power to sell, solve, signal and seduce.
- You might be a senior creative who tired of the politics and pedantic labouring of client-fleecing advertising agencies.
- You might be a mid to senior creative team member who is yet to find the briefs and the exposure and the reverence to truly leave your mark on the industry.
- You might just want to work with great people with great potential at a great office in West London.
- You will definitely want to work somewhere that is full of nice, ambitious people.
- You may not be an Art Director by trade but you will definitely be as comfortable art directing a shoot as you are a piece of packaging.
- You will be as strategic as you are creative because you understand that great creative outputs start with even better questions and inputs.
- You won’t be bothered by small less sexy briefs. In fact you embrace them, because these are the briefs where you can train others, support account teams and truly prove your worth and creativity.
- You might not like cross agency forums but you will relish your chance to shine within them and you hope they are as collaborative and effective as your client hopes and deserves that they should be.
- You will have an enduring belief in the power of creativity and never give up hope that the perfect idea will be hidden under your next brief.
- You will be good enough to move us forward as a creative agency.
- You are probably better than our Creative Director.
- You are what we have been looking for…
What do you get...
On joining the RPM family you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will also be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including
- Generous annual leave + 3 days off at Christmas!
- Your birthday off on us!
- Bike to Work’ scheme
- Early Finish Friday - 4 pm!
- In house masseuse
- Income Protection Scheme
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Headspace Subscription
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Better Gym Memberships
- Free Breakfast and Snacks
- Socials and sports teams
and many more...
So now what…
If you think you’ve got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer.
No Agencies Please