Creative Director (Brand Experience)
Our award winning agency is on the hunt for a Creative Director who will lead the charge in creating innovative and original Brand Experiences, keeping us at the forefront of this most exciting media space. You will have a strong core background in Brand Experience across live media events (festivals, retail, train stations etc) and able to develop rich content from the experiences you develop. Permanent retail store design experience would be great as would global experience. You need to understand creative production – how to make the things you design! Building teams and client relationships is, as you would expect, key.
How you will know its right for you.....
- You’re a Team Player and believe that great creativity thrives in a place where everyone just loves coming up with ideas that solve marketing problems
- You realise that what we do is not art but there is art in what we do and this requires the right space and time to flourish
- You believe the best brief is sometimes not written but discussed
- You would like a chunk of your time to be spent unrelated to client creative challenges because you realise the benefit in doing so
- You see the business sense in doing what the client asks but want to show what you believe in, because otherwise we might as well let the client do our job (creative integrity is worth its weight in gold)
- You’re the kind of person who gets to the right idea during the briefing but spends hours looking for footage to create the perfect film to sell-in the sentiment of the idea – realising great ideas is a bit like precision engineering
- You want to make your mark on the agency and the industry and create the kind of work that people will one day hand on their wall
What do you get...
On joining the RPM family you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will also be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including
- Generous annual leave + 3 days off at Christmas!
- Your birthday off on us!
- Bike to Work’ scheme
- Early Finish Friday - 4 pm!
- In house masseuse
- Income Protection Scheme
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Headspace Subscription
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Better Gym Memberships
- Free Breakfast and Snacks
- Socials and sports teams
and many more...
So now what…
If you think you’ve got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer
No Agencies Please