Head of Marketing & New Business
We are looking for a commercially minded Head of Marketing & New Business to be in charge of the RPM’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen RPM's market presence.
You will work closely with our Board Director for Strategy & Creative to write and execute the marketing plan, whilst having overall control of the marketing and new business budget.
You will manage our external PR agency and lead generation partners to ensure they are aligned to each other and overacting marketing strategy.
You will be comfortable with tracking and managing SEO performance as well as making the improvements to ensure RPM features at the top. You will be a custodian for the RPM brand ensuring the brand experience is true to our purpose and personality.
As the main point of contact for new business, you will be responsible for updating and reporting on the new business pipeline on a quarterly basis to the Board.
We believe that right person for this opportunity will have the following experience under their belt:
- Extensive experience in a client facing role that gives you strong understanding of client challenges and client needs
- Strategic marketing understanding to enable you to develop, approve and identify the right 'angles' we nee to take to generate interest.
- Experience of working within or alongside a marketing or new business team, giving you experience of how to co-ordinate initiatives across a business.
- Strong written and presentation skills as you'll be putting them to good use!
If you're a business minded person who likes autonomy, with a 'give it a go' attitude, then please get in touch.
What do you get...
On joining the RPM family you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will also be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including
- Generous annual leave + 3 days off at Christmas!
- Your birthday off on us!
- Bike to Work’ scheme
- Early Finish Friday - 4 pm!
- In house masseuse
- Income Protection Scheme
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Headspace Subscription
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Better Gym Memberships
- Free Breakfast and Snacks
- Socials and sports teams
and many more...
So now what…
If you think you’ve got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer.