We are looking for a qualified accountant or someone with equivalent experience to join our finance team. This person will need a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a management accountant, ideally with experience of setting up new processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will have experience of producing detailed monthly Management Information Packs at a Board level and will know their way around MS Excel (good pivot tables and Vlook up experience).
Good people management skills and experience are essential for this role as you will have line management responsibility for the AP Assistant and AR Assistant.
As well as the above, the following experience is required
- Produce P&L accounts and reconcile balance sheet items
- Reconcile aged debtors and aged creditors
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Review and post overhead prepayments and accruals, along with any adjustments
- Input office wage journal and reconcile net wage and PAYE control accounts
- Reconcile finance leases
- Preparation, submission and payment of VAT return (quarterly)
- Variance Analysis of overheads, updating cost schedules where appropriate.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure that all payroll payments and deductions are correct, inputted into Sage Payroll and reconciled in Paprika on a timely basis
You can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including Season Ticket Loans, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym Memberships, Free Breakfast and Snacks and more...
So now what…
If you think you’ve got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations and current notice period.
We very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.