Le Col is a premium cycling apparel brand conceived from a desire to create beautiful, performance enhancing clothing that gives cyclists the same advantages as the Pros.
Today, the brand – manufactured by our factory in Italy - sells a wide range of high-quality men’s and women’s cycling apparel in the UK and USA via specialist retail outlets, online sales, and bespoke custom wear orders.
Le Col is looking for an Order Fulfilment Assistant to manage the day to day orders from the website and retailers. You will be responsible for picking, packing and the fulfilment of orders plus other associated duties such as order administration, ensuring collection by postal provider and keeping the work space tidy. The ideal candidate will be capable of also managing the e-mail inbox, responding to various enquiries about orders etc. (necessary training would be provided).
We are looking for someone to work Monday to Wednesday (Can be flexible with working hours)
Skills and experience required
- Knowledge of barcoding, stock systems, DHL systems, Royal Mail and warehouse H&S beneficial
- Any understanding of stock management systems is helpful but not essential
- Independent, patient, responsible and embracing a positive work attitude
- Excellent eye for detail; organized and tidy
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Have a flexible approach to your work
- Capable of working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude, with a strong teamwork orientation
Hourly rate: £11
Contract Type: Part-time