We're looking for an ambitious Account Executive to support our busy account teams in creating and running exciting campaigns for our clients. You will be hands on from day one, championing the creative agenda and preparing for creative reviews. This would suit someone who has a few internships or short term contract under their belt in a similar position. We would certainly be open to someone who has previous project management experience.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Daily management of the client relationship; building and nurturing the relationship and managing expectations of delivery accordingly
- Responsibility for and support of elements of project delivery, within established and agreed budgets and time-frames
- Possessing a thorough understanding of the client’s business and sector, compiling competitor reviews when required, undertakes proactive research of ideas and market
- Budget management; assists with compiling budgets, tracking and updating costs during projects, develops an understanding of time utilisation
- Finance administration; raising purchase orders, preparing quotes, processing supplier invoices
- Monitoring the progress of work and campaigns, produces status reports and contact reports
- Providing team and client admin support; booking couriers, organising internal and external meetings, booking team and client travel, maintaining account filing
- This role will be working on alcohol and FMCG clients so experience in sector would be hugely beneficial.
- Previous agency experience would be beneficial or working in a fast based In house marketing environment
- Confident in delivering presentations and in status meetings being able to update the necessary parties
- Able to use all agency processes and briefing formats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do, proactive approach
- A real team player - keen and eager to support all activities, goes above and beyond
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
What we can offer you…
Joining the RPM family you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including
- 25 days annual leave
- Your birthday off on us!
- Bike to Work’ scheme
- Early Finish Friday - 4 pm
- In house masseuse
- Referral bonus for new hires
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Free Breakfast and Snacks
- Socials and sports teams
and many more...
So now what…
If you think you’ve got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations and where possible a link to your portfolio.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer.