Senior Account Manager
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager (Shopper) who is excellent at client servicing with a highly organised and detailed approach. The ideal candidate will come with heaps of experience, particularly in the world of alcohol brands (on and off trade). You will be a strong communicator, that is able to write creative briefs and lead projects through strategy and creative with ease.
They should have strong financial acumen and have experience managing projects with large budgets. Working with cross agency teams on briefs will come easy and you'll have experience working on integrated campaigns (particularly shopper but expose to experiential is highly valuable).
You’ll need to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Given the nature of the role, you will need to build relationships quickly, ensuring people trust you.
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to stick to tight timings
- Experience of working with alcohol brands for the on and off trade
- A thorough understanding of the creative management process
- Good budget management experience and comfortable with finance and tracking spend on projects
What do you get...
On joining the RPM family you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will also be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including
- Generous annual leave
- Your birthday off on us!
- Bike to Work’ scheme
- Early Finish Friday - 4 pm
- In house masseuse
- Referral bonus for new hires
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Free Breakfast and Snacks
- Socials and sports teams
and many more...
So now what…
If you think you’ve got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations and where possible a link to your portfolio.
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer.