We’re on the lookout for an experienced Project Manager to join the RPM family, this will be a fixed term contract to 31st March 2020 initially with a possible extension. This is a great opportunity for someone to manage the client end to end, overseeing the entire project. This role will be working with a well know charity and running roadshows throughout the year. You will be responsible for ensuring the roadshows run efficiently, making regular field visits to ensure the team are managed and supported appropriately. As a Project Manager, working to strict timelines should be second nature.
You won't be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done in the most efficient way.
- Previous experience working on roadshows is essential as we need someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
- If you have experience of managing staff in the field and / or teams of brand communicators, that would be a plus
- This role would suit someone who has previous project management experience, ideally within the charity sector but this is not essential.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Your attention to detail will be second to none and you will take pride in all the work that you do.
What we can offer you…
Joining the RPM family you can expect to be competitively rewarded for your hard work. You will be entitled to a wide range of benefits to support your needs and lifestyle, including
- 20 days annual leave
- Your birthday off on us!
- Bike to Work’ scheme
- Early Finish Friday - 4 pm
- In house masseuse
- Income Protection and Life Assurance Scheme
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Referral bonus for new hires
- Season Ticket Loans
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Free Breakfast and Snacks
- Socials and sports teams
and many more...
So now what…
If you think you’ve got what it takes please submit a CV with your application, stating salary expectations
RPM very much regret that due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every application. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
RPM are an equal opportunities employer.
No Agencies Please